HYDRAO solution for Housing
For collective and individual housing, HYDRAO solutions enable residents to reduce
the utilities bill and service providers to strengthen their offer
- Energy efficiency & Utilities bill reduction
- Improve housing attractiveness
- Communicate on your corporate responsibility results
- Strengthen social relationships
- Environnemental constraints
- BBC/ HQE / BREAM norms
The French social housing provider HSF is always looking for solutions combining energy performance, innovation and pragmatism in order to help its tenants to control their water and energy costs.
Most of these solutions involve renovation (long-term ROI), so the HYDRAO shower head was distinguished by its simplicity of installation and its Nudge concept, allowing tenants to quickly reduce their hot domestic water usage (from the first month of use) or allowing tenants to quickly adopt more responsible consumption habits.
Number of HYDRAO shower heads deployed: 678 HYDRAO Aloe
Implementation in December 2019
- Installation during rehabilitation operations "Climate Energy Plan"
- Distribution to voluntary tenants (on the target housing groups) via the building custodians trained with the HYDRAO concept and the awareness message on hot water
- Awareness campaign on the hot water usage is conducted via the mailing of teaching materials & the setting up of explanatory displays in the building halls.
Calculate your savings
Save twice by reducing your water and energy bills
Our solutions comply with GPRD law !
ULISSE Energie is an integration company developping the "SOLENI" program: a support service for the control of energy for precarious households.
EcoWhat supports individuals, businesses and institutions in a fun environmental approach focused on energy savings, waste management and sustainable consumption.