Long distance technology (LoRa)
Hydrao has chosen to use LoRa radio technology on its Hydrao Meter product, this choice is explained by:
- Long-range and acurate technology that allows to cover an entire building without difficulty.
- The reliability of data exchanges and the lifetime of the equipment used for network deployment.
- The energy and financial savings of the solution
- The open network architecture that allows companies to deploy their own installations.
Long distance technology (SigFox)
Hydrao has chosen to use Sigfox radio technology on its Hydrao Meter product, this choice is explained by:
- A single integration backend to retrieve all object messages that can be implemented anywhere in the world (simple integration via API).
- Low energy consumption of objects.
- Large ecosystem of IoT object suppliers.
- Cybersecurity managed in a unified and centralized way.